Malagasy COmpany for TRAnsporation Distribution and Exportation
MCO-Trade is specialized on:
- Farming and breeding,
- Local product exportation (Litchi, vanilla, clove, pepper, fruit, vegetables…),
- Staple commodity importation,
- Semi-finished ordinary and precious wood products and exportation,
- Public works and construction,
- Construction furnitures importation and reselling,
- Quarry exploitation. And mining,
- Vehicle and parts importation and reselling.
MCO TRADE is member of Groupement des Exportateurs de Litchis de Madagascar (GEL). Its main target market are north European countries.
Certified EUREPGAP by the Belgium firm INTEGRA, during the 2007-2008 litchi exportation campaign, MCOTRADE exports its litchi in various European market with respect to the most strict market rule.
Clove is mainly dedicated for Asian market (China and Singapore, …).
From 2008, agricultural and construction activities were assigned to, respectively, ABC and CERT, after the starting of ASMA Group, with which MCO TRADE is affiliated.
Actually, MCO TRADE mainly focuses on importation and exportation. It gets three ground installations in Tamatave : 4 freight sheds of 1000 m2 700 m2 and 800 m2 for processing and storage.
MCO TRADE’s staff includes high qualified and experienced engineers and technicians in the matter of importation and exportation.